The Good, The Bad, The Ridiculously Thin!

Posted by Trey Brock On Thursday, April 14, 2011 0 comments

I found this video on youtube of LG's new 31 in TV.

Since I love videogames, I am always interested to see the new technology for displays.

What I found so amazing about this tv is how crisp the display is. It was so good, it made Garfield look funny! On a more serious note though, I was most shocked by how thin the tv itself actually is in comparison to the quality of the picture. I own a tube tv that ways over 100lbs, but this tv looks like it could way less then 20.

I do see some major benefits of this tv. For one, the stand to hang it on would not need to be amazingly tough or sturdy. The other great benefit is the ease to move the tv around your home.

At the same time, that could be a major disadvantage. It would be a lot easier to steal a 20lb tv then a 100lb one.

I do like how quickly tv sizes are changing. It was only a few years ago that the HDTVs left the tube style, but now the ones we see are going to look really thick and bulky. It's just amazing all in all.

Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment