What I found at this link below is a real working transformer. It starts off looking like a "simple" remote controlled car, then transforms into a robot and starts walking. The best part is that the transformation from car to bot and back is all automated. There is no need for human interaction beyond the remote control.
The best benefit of this is the possibilities from it. Imagine a bike that can transform into a simple, small briefcase. Cars that can easily transform from a truck to sports car. Maybe even an iron man style suit. It is possible that soldiers could have a mechanized suit that could transform into other variations. This could further protect them and help them get home safely.
I know what I am saying is a rather large jump, but as the same time, I can see it happening.
Tell me what you think!
Click Here

0 comments:
Post a Comment