The "keyboard" I want!

Posted by Trey Brock On Thursday, March 3, 2011 1 comments

This isn't a revolutionary technology in the way we normally think of it, but I wanted to still show what I found. Think of a keyboard without any keys. It is one touch screen, similar to the keyboards on many touch smart phones. From this, we could use the keyboard to preview videos or emails. Even more, there is a near unlimited amount of customization that we could do for the "keyboard."

I feel like we are making leaps and bounds to the kinds of computers we used to only see in sci-fi movies.

Click Here

1 comments:

Brandi Miller said...

That's really neat, but I'd also miss being able to feel the keys. I like that I don't have to look down when I'm typing because I know exactly where my fingers need to be placed. Home row has the little bumps. haha. Do you think we'd still be able to do that with these new keyboards?

Post a Comment